cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No availability

Nathansmith88
Joining in

So I wanna join virgin because I’m sick and tired of these Openreach lines and internet is awful beyond belief and no matter what I do if I change company all the same due to open reach cables and all internet is bad now I go to try join online even rang up and they say it’s not available at my address I’m in a block of flats where it’s available for half of them I got told to submit my interest for it online, which I done a year ago so none one interested surely there is a way I can get internet while others in my block of flats can 

7 REPLIES 7

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nathansmith88 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been looking forward to getting our service for almost a year but you have had no confirmation of serviceability at your property. To best look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. I'll be in touch soon
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No worries at all @Nathansmith88 Glad to have been able to help 🙂

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I had a email a week ago telling me I would hear back within 7 days still nothing I have sent another email to a email address provided but the email sent to me with my reference number and also heard nothing back from that 

Hi @Nathansmith88 

Sorry to hear you've not heard back from the team yet regarding your serviceability. 

I can assure you the team will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, if you haven't already, the new sales team also might be able to assist on 0800 183 1234. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hello Thankyou for an reply same not all the virgin media customer service is great I rang the number and the fella on phone just told me the engineering team investigation team has just put down simply “not serviceable” then asked for explaintion as to why when my neigbours in the same block of flats 5ft away from my front door has it he just again said simply they said not serviceable and also my two emails I have sent was ignored and if I hadn’t and rang wouldn’t have been told  

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Perhaps the maximum number of connections available inside your shared cabinet has been reached so no more space is available.  Not sure VM will give you that level of granularity tho'.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ewan1977
Tuning in

Hi Nathan I have just read your messages and strongly advise that you don't join Virgin Media!  The service is absolutely terrible and no one helps you if you have any problems!  I can see from your previous message that you have still not received replies to your emails from them.  This is all part of the normal service and would only get worse if you joined!