cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation

Badgerone
Joining in

I was suppose to get broadband installed yesterday 15th between 1pm to 6pm no body turned up .No contact at all from virgin seems impossible to speak to any one in uk . So Iv lost half a days pay waiting in for them had no explanation .is this the service they provide normally should I bin or see what happens

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and ask what is going on -  open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You will be due compensation for the missed appointment, and if you were told the service would be activated on that day you will be due further compensation for each missed day.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/automatic-compensation

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Badgerone 

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

Our sincere apologies for the delay with your install.

I'm going to pop you a PM and we can discuss the issue further.

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs