cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Move

Simjem97
Joining in

Hello,

When the WiFi was installed in my home, we were not asked where it needed to be installed, and as a result has been installed in a less than ideal location in the living room. 

When the Engineer visited last due to an issue with the WiFi, which has since been resolved, he mentioned he would message his manager regarding the request to move the hub - unfortunately, I didn't hear back.

Please could I be helped move forward with the request for the Hub move to a more suitable location.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How long ago was the install ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Simjem97 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We would be more than happy to look at arranging an appointment to move your Hub if you would like, however there is a charge for an appointment of this nature for £25. 

If you would like us to arrange the appointment please do let us know and we will be happy to pop across a DM.