cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received confirmation email

ZachCJ
Just joined

Ordered a broadband package on Friday 01/09 to be delivered on 09/09 and received the order summary email and pre-contract documents, however the delivery date confirmation and contract have not been received. Upon trying to log into Virgin Media to confirm that the delivery is still taking place it asks for an account number and area reference, neither of which I have. 

16 REPLIES 16

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @ZachCJ 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi there,

I have the exact same issue. Ordered a broadband package on Tues 21/11 to be delivered on Fri 24/11 (today) and received the order summary email and pre-contract documents but no confirmation of delivery or account number. Can you help please? 

thanks,

ciaran

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @ciargk 

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi,

I also have this issue. Ordered on 12-12 and should have been delivered 15-12 but I didn’t receive any confirmation. Still not received anything other than contract information. 

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Nicole345 

I’m sorry to say to hear that you have not received your order. I would like to take a look at this for you.

I will send you a private message for some more details. If you could please keep an eye out for it.

Thank you

Could someone please contact me about this. 
Thank you. 

LauMitch
Joining in

Hi,

I also have this issue. Ordered broadband on the 24/03 and put today 6/4 as the install date, got the pre contract documents and order summary but never got a confirmation email. I don't have an account number either. Could someone help please?

Many thanks

Hi @LauMitch 

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

JayeHardie
Joining in

Hi,

I have the same issue, I ordered gig1 internet on the 5/4/2024 for a delivery date of 13/04/2024 (today) and have not received any updates regarding delivery. I have only received the pre contract details.

Thanks

Jaye