cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glasgow area Internet has been down from 4am and still not fixed

linoytu
Joining in

As title said, this issue hasn't been resolved from 4am to 2pm (as for now). We also received a "we fixed the issue" message 1hr ago. Is this some kind of a joke? I got a day off from work because of this as I work from home, but how I'll work tomorrow exactly since nothing is getting fixed and we receiving misleading info?

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You can call 0800 561 0061 to find out if there is still a local fault. If nothing is mentioned there you will need to phone CS to report a fault.  VM doesn't have a fixed repair time but you will start getting some compensation after two days

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

carl_pearce
Community elder

You need a backup connection when working from home as you can't rely on a residential connection with no SLA.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @linoytu 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've been having and the inconvenience it's caused 😔

How have things been since you posted? If you're still experiencing the issue, have you tried following the advice provided by @jpeg1?

You can also check your service status by clicking here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel