cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband pre intall

Scarzy87
Joining in

Hi after some advice I have my installation set for next week in the property I’m moving into but I need a pre install doing according to and email the only issue I have is i don’t get the keys until the day before my installation and would need to get permission from the current owners before next week but when I have looked I can’t see any access points in the street at all when I have looked around the property so how can this be ran to the property there has been no recent street works carried out and the path outside is flagstones any help much appreciated thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and see what they have to say..

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Scarzy87 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the delay in responding, have you been able to get this resolved or are you in need of further assistance?

Please let us know. 

Sabrina