cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and account issues

Lucie11
Joining in

I have a problem with the Internet at home, I can't register on your site. I don't get any billing. I haven't had internet at home for over a week... I called your helpline and they didn't solve anything at all. It already 

3 REPLIES 3

Lucie11
Joining in

It's been going on for over a month now, I call the infoline a million times every day, no one helped me, and cool now? There is no internet at home and I am paying for nothing

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What exactly is your situation?  Are you an existing customer whose BB has stopped working? 

Are you a new customer?  If so has the network connection ever been made as until it is, you are paying nothing?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lucie11 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your service at this time.

When you say you cannot registered, do you mean register for an online account or to register your total loss of service on our service status page

What error do you see when you try to register please?

Regarding your broadband issue, what was advised by the team when you called last?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley