cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booster pod

hale302
Joining in

I have spent weeks trying to get a pod sent out, soooo many phonecalls, complaints and let downs.

I finally got ONE sent out today, I've got a black pod, from what I've read it's the same as the white one but it has a power lead instead of being a plug-in pod.

Why have I been sent a wired pod?? I would prefer a wireless plug-in pod, and 3 of them as I am entitled to them on the 1Gig package.

I have black spots in my home, all recorded on the connect app. 

No way are we getting over 1000mbps in our home, and that's what I'm paying for.

Since being with Virgin I don't think I've ever been so stressed!

21 REPLIES 21

Hi MacmillaN,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that your new hub is not connecting to your hub 5. We appreciate you trying the connection process, even though this has not worked in your case.

So, we can investigate this issue for you, I will pop you over a private message to take some details and make sure all is correct from our end.

Please click on the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Do bear in mind that VM only guarantee 30Mbps download speeds over WiFi, although the new black Pods are reported to be a little faster. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.