cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having BB issues in Sheffield

zanderc9
Joining in

Is anyone having Broadband issues in Sheffield? I was streaming ITV football and it dropped and white light on hub is flashing. Even after turning it off and on. Site says no issues and we’ve reported it in past only for them to cancel both engineers twice to try and fix it on their end. So I’m like is it worth booking an engineer?

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061 (more granular than the web version). 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @zanderc9, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the services recently.

Can you please confirm if the service issues are still ongoing, or has this since been resolved?

To keep tabs on the local area, for any outages we may be experiencing, check out the Service Status Checker https://virg.in/service or call our Service Status Line 0800 561 0061.

If nothing is showing as an issue in the local area, please report back to us, and we'll be on hand to assist with the diagnosis of the issue at hand.

Thanks,

David_Bn