cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Not Listed but all other houses on street are

GCL83
Joining in

Having just moved house I wanted to set up virgin media as the broadband speeds on my street are not great and we had a 1gb connection previously.

All addresses are listed on the street for the service apart from mine and next door. The Address the other side of us is listed and there front door is only a few feet from ours.

Have wasted countless hours on the phone with Virgin trying to resolve with only frustration to show for it. Stating our house does not exist.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM Person should respond here soon

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GCL83 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel