cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop service outage texts

mrsetoms
Joining in

A few days ago I had a problem with my internet and so on the Service Status page I put my number in to receive updates to when the service is back online.

It worked and let me know by text when it was back online - only thing is, I’ve been receiving texts since then on an almost daily basis updating me on other random service issues 

How do I stop these service status texts?

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey mrsetoms,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having still receiving text messages after your fault has been resolved. This issue should have stopped, when your issues were resolved, you should only get updates for that one issue. Are you still getting the messages?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

mrsetoms
Joining in

Hi

i was still receiving texts up until I blocked and reported number as spam on my phone, that seems to have stopped the continuous text messages, but wont help me should i have another issue as i will be unable to receive updated due to blocking the number , but to answer your question they seem to have stopped for now

Thanks 

Thanks for your update mrsetoms, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Rob