cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another no show, cable re-pull

Steve137
Joining in

Counting technicians (do not do the  cable re-pulls) showing up, there has been 8 no shows/cancellations, there has been no apologies or explanations, 3 times have there been appointments moved and only twice has compensation paid but even that was re-billed to me and had to phone for it to be re applied to me. Have made numerous phone calls and I am about ready to change provider.

Any help would be gratefully received   

Steve

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Are you an existing customer with a 'total loss of service' or do you have a partly-working connection and have been told a re-pull is required?

Steve137
Joining in

I am an existing customer and I have partial services, the re-pull is because of degraded cable and incorrect connection at cabinet. This has been going on for about 7-8 months 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

The fact you do not have a TLS means VM will avoid paying the daily rate of compensation they would have to pay if you had totally lost your services.

As a result they will drag their heels endlessly, particularly so if they have discovered some part of the re-pull is going to be costly.

Are you in a minimum term period with VM still or can you leave without penalty by giving 30 days notice?

The fact VM has not done anything to remedy the problem in 7 to 8 months indicates how seriously VM is taking the issue to resolve for you.

Hi there @Steve137 

Thank you so much for your posy and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue and a big thank you to our community team for their help so far.

I would like to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

MarJanas
On our wavelength

Steve137 did they resolve your problem?