cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will billing start?

flosswill
Joining in

I have logged in to YODEL and rescheduled the delivery date for my new virgin media broadband installation pack. I have pushed the delivery date back 2 weeks. Will I be billed from the original date? Or will I only be billed from the day I actually receive and install it?

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Normally you are billed from the day the Hub is on line, or a couple of days after it is delivered. How that is affected by you delaying delivery I could only guess, perhaps a VM person can pick this up and enlighten you. 

But I'd just be a little concerned that Yodel will deliver when you requested. From reports on here they do seem to be able to lose some deliveries. Will yours survive sitting in their warehouse for a fortnight? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

flosswill
Joining in

Thank you. Surely if YODEL lose my delivery, it is not my fault. I was advised by a member of the VM team to adjust the delivery date, so that is what I did.
If someone from the VM team could please follow this up and confirm that I will not be billed until I activate the service, that would be great.

GrayAdjur
Joining in

We will investigate this matter with YODEL and ensure that the issue is resolved as soon as possible. Regarding your billing concern, we will have a member of our team follow up with you to confirm that you will not be billed until you activate the service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.