Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall to splitter coax cable

Joining in

Hello, we recently joined with Virgin media, however our coax cable that goes from the wall socket to the splitter is much too short for what we need, is there anyway we can arrange a visit from an engineer or have one delivered to us that is around 3-5m? 


Thanks in advance 


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It’s possible they can post you one, 

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Austen_wd,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, we can arrange a technician which is a call out and cost £25 on the following bill, they will relocate the Router where you want it to go, or we can send a 5 or 100 metre cable free of charge, so we can arrange either option, I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the white envelope to accept.