cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super hub 2, no ethernet and wifi flaky

Matrpanir
Joining in

Hi,

Internet has been slow for a couple of days,  particularly adely before connecting to a site but now the ethernet has stopped completely. I use a desktop for work so this is a real problem! I'm trying to work on a tablet but it's not great. 

The wifi more or less OK most of the time but just seems to stop periodically and only  the 5 Ghz band works which is annoying as I have a very old wifi dongle but only 2.4Ghz.

I went through the VM help pages and have reset the hub several times, turned it off and on and checked all the connections.

Help!

Matt

4 REPLIES 4

Matrpanir
Joining in

Forgot to mention that in VM online help tested the hub and said to reset,  but that didn't work .

Matt

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

You need a new hub unless their is a problem in your area

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for replying, there's not a problem in the area,  so I guess I need a  new  hub.

Is there a straightforward way to request one?

Hi Matt

Thanks for your post - sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your broadband connection.

I've had a look from this side and can see there's a few issues with your signals which will need ironing out through an engineer visit. So it looks like the Hub may not be the issue, however I will ask if the engineer can swap out your Hub too to a more modern model. 

I've dropped you a PM so I can take your account details and book in a visit for you.

Beth