cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid RED light on hub3

bw2020
Joining in

Like many other posters, I have had a solid orange light on my hub 3 but this has now changed to a solid red light. As I understand, this needs attention, I cannot live without my internet.

I have tried the pinhole reset and the off/on reset, all to no avail. Virgin have also tried a remote reset which failed after 2 mins.

Hub feels hot to the touch.

Need some help here Virgin, please.

Thanks

bw2020

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bw2020,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear of your router issues and that it's now displaying a constant red light. If you haven't done so already, please follow each of these steps to try and remedy this.

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

If the issue remains after following the above, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can assist you from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello Zak

Done all that many times, no effect, tried both the on/off switch and the pinhole reset. Virgin remotely tried to do the 20 min factory reset and this failed after 2 mins.

Bob