cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on Virgin Media Hub

hdl4
Joining in

I have tried the reset and nothing happens.  The red light is still showing.  The hub is in a ventilated position away from other items.  Based on other responses I need to be sent a new hub please.

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hdl4 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. also thank you for letting us know what checks you've done. We wouldn't send a new router but send an engineer visit.

I'll send you a PM now to help :).

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @hdl4 and providing me the details to book this visit in.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
•              The engineer diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
•              The engineer discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
•              The engineer discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for
The engineer will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 
Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.
If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment

Please let us know how the visit goes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill