cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Posted onto thread - 'wifi router light permanently on red' on Wed 01/05/4 but no reply

SueR33
Tuning in

Help request originally posted on the above thread on Wed 01/05/24 but not had any response, yet.

Hi. I was about to ring VM, eventually, about this very issue. However, thought I'd check out the forum first. Our router is a Hub 3 & has had a permanent red light on since about October/November last year. It's in a well ventilated, cool place. I've done the turn it off routine twice. Also did a pin hole reset, about January. I requested & received a booster as our signal in some areas of the house was quite poor. Still having some poor areas in the house showing low wifi signal though ๐Ÿ˜•. So, what happens now? Any further suggestions or help? Thanks. Sue

I also posted two photos of where the router is situated.

3 REPLIES 3

SueR33
Tuning in

20240501_151107.jpg

โ€ƒ

20240501_151237.jpg

โ€ƒ

RT123
On our wavelength

Hi,

Responses on the community are not quick (usually it takes at least a few days)

The positioning of the hub looks ok - I'd suggest messaging Virgin on X/Twitter (@VirginMedia) or Facebook (it's quite a bit quicker to get a response)

I do not work for VM, just trying to help!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi SueR33,

Did you respond to the private message that forum team member @Robert_P sent you on the other thread that you originally responded to << here >>  ?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali