cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to spotter request for a new home

Wasley_26
Joining in

Hi,

Last ditch attempt before I revert to OpenReach.

I submitted a request in late December, for a spotter to visit my new home to see if Virgin Media fibre could be installed. All my surrounding neighbours have VM Fibre, including properties less than 20 meters away.

I was told to wait 7 days, but i've had no response. I followed up and was told to wait a further 7 days, I had no response. I was then told the entire area wasn't serviced by Virgin - it is. I've confirmed this with the neighbours and I can see VM routers from my house. I was told to wait a further 7 days, no response.

I see this is a common issue amongst VM customers. I've used these forums before with success - so figured it might be worth posing the question before I ditch VM entirely.

Any advice gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Wasley_26,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to get a spotter out to look into getting you connected, have you had any success since you last posted on Tuesday, if not we can provide further assistance from here to see if we can more information for you or get this booked in for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Wasley_26
Joining in

Hi Steven,

Still no luck. I've tried chasing but i'm still getting conflicting answers. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you for getting back to us Wasley_26.

Have our team emailed you regarding any updates at all since you last spoke to us? 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide