cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet - Green Light flashing on hub front

HenryT
Tuning in

Hi folks,

Came back to the flat after a few days away to find my internet wasn't working, and my Hub has a flashing green light on the front.

I've tried turning it off and on again; both for 30 seconds and then, the second time, for ten minutes.

I've reset the hub by pressing the reset button with a pen tip.

I've also individually unplugged and checked each cable going into the hub.

I've used Virgin Media's online diagnostic tool, as well as the phone one, and it tells me "Sorry, we can't run a test on your services right now."

Apparently there's no service outages in my area (Roath, Cardiff).

I'm at my wit's end and have no idea what to do. If I try to open up any help links on the app on my phone's data, it just times out. Trying to use the chat link on the PC just results in a dead link. I am finding it impossible to get through via chat or escalate this case. What should I do from here?

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @HenryT,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your recent service issues, and to see in your images that it appears someone has damaged a bunch of external omni boxes in the area. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can get some extra details to have this addressed. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!