cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving router

Samanmo
Joining in

Hi, 

My broadband/wifi router was installed upstairs years ago in what is now an inconvenient spot. I would like it moved downstairs. What's the easiest way to book an engineer to do this please? 

161 REPLIES 161

Hello, I also would like to move my router to another room.

Hi Forum Team

Bumping as I have yet to hear from anyone and would like to have my router moved please 😀

Hoping someone can contact me to arrange please.

Many thanks 

Hi @JS76 thanks for your message here, and apologies for the delay in responding over here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into helping you this. Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

I could use some help with this too please

Hi I also need to move a router can someone please contact me

Hey AAY, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I would love to help you with this.

There is an one off charge of £25 for this which will get added to you next month bill.

I will send you a PM , please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey Phillip-lisa,, thank you for reaching out and also a warm welcome to the community, I would love to help you with this.

There is an one off charge of £25 for this which will get added to you next month bill.

I will send you a PM , please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No worries at at all, I am happy to hear the team have already booked this in for you. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey, I've read the thread and would like some help with moving my router please

Hey deplanpot, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, no problem at all I can help you with this.

There is a one of charge of £25 for this though if that is okay?

I will send you a PM so we can look at getting a tech booked in.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?