cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mind blowing ineptitude

Hms_71
Joining in

After 3 weeks of my broadband being on for an hour then dropping out before I have to reset the modem only for exactly the same thing to happen again, I’m no closer to a resolution.

Ringing customer service does nothing as the staff are terrified to go ‘off script’ & trying to get a technician to come out is nigh on impossible until I’ve followed all the tedious steps of telling the guy on the phone my internet is on or off for 30 mins is complete. Not forgetting the never boring ‘are you the account holder’ question.

On the last technician visit, she told me the cable from my house to the cable box in the street was down to be replaced, that NEVER happened, even though call centre guy tried to tell me it had. Complete lies.

Call Centre guy also said he’d call me back as I needed to be at home while he ran checks (not needed, it’s not working!!) He did ring at agreed time but I was stuck in traffic & asked if he’d ring back in 10 mins, sure he said…. He never.

Absolutely atrocious from a pathetic company.

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Hms_71, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

If the cables are getting re-pulled this isn't a quick job unfortunately.

However after checking on our end, I can see you've spoke to the team did they manage to help? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?