cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look at the state of this. Every time it’s fix day it get push to another date.

Sk-user200
Tuning in

My area is probably the worst in the country. It goes down monthly to every few weeks for an area fault or outage. 
Virgin media keeps going down in my area. It’s not a problem with my connection. What are my options. Is this a normal ?

IMG_7933.jpeg

IMG_7933.jpeg

IMG_7934.jpeg

IMG_7935.jpeg

IMG_7936.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Sk-user200
Tuning in

IMG_7850.png

IMG_7849.png

IMG_7848.png

Is this normal?

when I get area issues. I can’t use my broadband as I would like. I can’t use it for work on Team calls. Or for gaming.  As it gets high latency, spikes and outages. 

also the upload gets reduced to under 1mbps - 10mbps. I am suppose to have a gig connection. 

Hi @Sk-user200 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you have ongoing area issues affecting your services. Whilst we do our best to keep any faults and downtime to an absolute minimum, unfortunately sometimes service issues do happen. We'll always aim to have you back up and running ASAP, but, in some instances, this can take longer than we'd like.

Do you have an outage affecting you currently? 

I can see that the reference you've provided (F011226775) in your screenshot is still open and has an estimated fix time of 25/03/2024 at 15:00.  I can assure you, our engineers are working to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley