cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longer Wall Box to Hub coax cable required

MandoVin
Joining in

Hi there,

I'm another customer who requires a Coax cable that runs from the wall box to the VM Hub that is longer than the 1m one supplied. Hopefully someone from VM will pick this up and advise me how to order one.

Thanks

Vince

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MandoVin 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you here. 

I am sorry that the provided cable is not long enough, can I just confirm is it a coaxial cable you are looking for?

Yes it the cable that goes from the box on the wall inside the house to the VM hub (router). I believe this cable is a coax cable.

Thanks

Vince

Hi @MandoVin 

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill