cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Internet, droppouts, signal strength issues

farske
On our wavelength

Hiya,

That last 10 days I've had internet issues and dropouts. Streaming TV/Film pauses, games disconnect, discord lags and drops, websites delay.
I am ethernet checking.
Modem mode.
Wired household.

Checking the router section I can see these types of issues:

25-05-2024 22:19:31noticeUS profile assignment change. US Chan ID: 6; Previous Profile: 11 13; New Profile: 12 13.;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;
25-05-2024 22:01:01warningRNG-RSP CCAP Commanded Power in Excess of 6 dB Below the Value Corresponding to the Top of the DRW;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;
25-05-2024 21:49:43noticeUS profile assignment change. US Chan ID: 6; Previous Profile: 12 13; New Profile: 11 13.;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;

24-05-2024 20:17:25 critical Started Unicast Maintenance Ranging - No Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.1;

Currently the modem has a 10db filter on it.

Is this something you can do your end?
Can you advise or arrange an engineer to resolve, thank you

21 REPLIES 21

farske
On our wavelength

Last time I had an issue a few years ago VM supported me via this forum and arranged a visit. Hopefully they are still active here?

Thanks for reaching out to us @farske, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with our services.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner and we can arrange for the aforementioned engineer to be booked in for you

Thanks,

David_Bn