cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNET SPIKES, DROPS, DISCONNECTS EVERYDAY

raphael55
Joining in

Hello to all owners of the unfortunate network that is Virgin Media, I am writing another post hoping that someone can help me with a problem that I have had for over a year now. I no longer have the strength or desire for pointless phone calls and visits from engineers who have no idea how to solve the problem (there were about 10 of them). For over a year since I moved into this address, every day, I repeat EVERY DAY, my internet has been disconnected for no reason, even at night when everyone is sleeping and no one is using any device, I lose my internet connection. I pay £50 a month for this service and the quality of this connection is not even worth £5. A lot of time wasted on the phone and waiting for an engineer who several times didn't even bother to come on the scheduled day, lack of strength and a lot of stress only to be disconnected by some 'internet' connection.
There is no question of playing any games, because during each game I have a huge lag, I lose the Internet connection and after some time everything returns to 'normal'. Virgin Media people are trying to blame which of the devices I have at home but everything I own is practically new. I got a new router, I think it was the 3rd time. New wiring inside and outside, everything was tested with their devices and apparently everything is OK, but after each visit of the engineer the problem returns and everything looks the same as before. 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/157a81eb749f59f4712e77f1557d798894... 

Logs from router after reset the button under.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-02-05 114356.pngZrzut ekranu 2024-02-05 114719.pngZrzut ekranu 2024-02-05 114732.pngZrzut ekranu 2024-02-05 114740.pngZrzut ekranu 2024-02-05 114756.pngZrzut ekranu 2024-02-05 114815.pngZrzut ekranu 2024-02-05 114829.png

13 REPLIES 13

It can take several days for a reply on here.

raphael55
Joining in

This fault has been reported many times on the forum and chat, but unfortunately the problem still persists.

raphael55
Joining in

Hey raphael55,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection. 

As you have been advised, we will need to send out a technician to look into your power level issues. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L