cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm being by Virgin Customer Services told Black WiFi Pod not available, only white option?

happychappy2
Tuning in

I'm being by Virgin Customer Services told Black WiFi Pod not available, only white option?

The recomendations for the WiFi Pods by Virgin Media suggest that I should place the Pod in my upstairs hallway which I have one plug socket available.

I already have a Ring Bell chime in this socket, so the black Pod would be ideal as it has the seperate plug socket, and doesn't directly clash at the socket with other bulky items. The white Pod is big and bulky, and plugs direct into the socket, so will clash with the Ring door chime.

Why is the advertised Black Pod not available to me, according to Virgin Customer services on the phone, when requested? or am I the only person who's being told this?

2 REPLIES 2

Iphiarro
Joining in

It could be down to stock issues, they can only offer you what is available at the time.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The black Pods are the later and better ones. Perhaps they still have some of the old ones to get rid of?  Try phoning again, you'll probably get a different person on the line. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.