cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5x and account issues

hughesjlc
Joining in

Hi, hopefully I've posted this in the right place but I'm having some odd issues at the moment. 

A few hours ago my wifi dropped out so I thought okay, fine I'll reboot and go from there but ever since then I've getting a blue fast blinking light on the hub and no connection. No amount of reboots had resolved anything and running the diagnostics test didn't flash up any errors so I had left it to do its thing in case it resolved itself. 

I revisit it around 10 minutes ago and I wasn't able to run the diagnostics test at all and when trying to use the Virgin Media app, I couldn't view billing information and all of the icons (Broadband, TV, Phone etc.) just show as error.

The message I'm getting on the diagnostics test says 'Sorry, we can't run a test on your services right now'. It won't even allow me to get to the stage of booking a technician to take a look.

Any ideas? I have no idea what to do!

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @hughesjlc. and welcome back to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the Hub 5x. 

Looking into the local area and the status of the hub and there doesn't appear to be any issues present.

How have things been since your post?

Are you currently able to run the desired diagnostics on the application, or does this continue to be a stumbling block?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Thanks for the replies, it eventually started working again after around 7 hours but it’s cut out a couple of times since when I’ve been working albeit not for as long. 

Will keep an eye on it