cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 Power Lead Length.

kibbs70
Tuning in

Hi, 

How long is the Hub 5 power lead, please? I currently have a Hub 3 (M250) and am looking upgrading to 1Gb speed. Apparently, I will receive a Hub 5 for this. However, I currently use a 3rd party power lead for my Hub 3 as the original was too short. Could anyone advise the length of the Hub 5 power lead, and maybe also a photo of it, please? The photo is just to establish if it is likely to fit where I need it to go.

Thanks in advance for ant help or advice. 

Paul. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yep! (Excuse the dust, measured from either end as I didn't want to unlpug!):

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

More likely you will get a Hub4 - as its an "upgrade".   So check for both.

EDIT: IIRC they both have a power pack which connects on a "kettle" universal power lead - so you can just swap that for a longer one

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

The HUB 5 doesn't come with a kettle lead, it's a PSU integrated into the plug (Cable length 66 inches):

Thank you for the info. 66 inches seems really long, though - that's 5 and a half feet! 🙂 

Yep! (Excuse the dust, measured from either end as I didn't want to unlpug!):

Perfect! Thank you so much for that.