cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a Replacement/Newer HUB.

Nevakonaza
Dialled in

Hey,

Can i get someone from VM to message me about changing/replacing/sending me another HUB as past few days its been very intermittent with restarting itself,I've checked the area checker and no problems reported other than unrelated TV services which i dont have,so i feel it may be the HUB.

Not only that,The main reason id like to have the HUB replaced is because ever since ive had it the power jack at the back has always had a lot of play in it,you only have to slightly knock the hub and the power cable falls out lol.

I tried contacting the "Live" chat service but its not working!

Appreciate any help 🙂

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM Hubs are in short supply ATM - so if you do get a replacement its possible/likely it will be a refurbished Hub3 !  The best way to do that is to call it in as a fault - stressing any safety issues around the power lead connection may help expedite the process 😎

Do you think your intermittent error may be related to that?  Do they happen on ethernet cable connected devices as well as wifi ones ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.