cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract and broadband not received

Matt48
Joining in

Got a confirmation my order was placed. Was due to arrive on 2nd November. I still have not received the contract email or any follow up confirmation. This was for the broadband and streaming box.

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

But are you actually "connected" ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matt48
Joining in

No I was meant to receive a self installation kit but have not. I cannot contact virgin without an account number (which is supposed to be provided on the contract)

Matt48
Joining in

Meant to arrive 2nd March*** - this message was posted late at night.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Matt48 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your missing order. 
We sadly are unable to help in placing new orders if this is needed (you can do this with the team via 0800 183 1234) but we can take a few details to see what has happened here and offer guidance where possible. 

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly