cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Website Blocked By Virgin Media

tzigularov
Joining in

Hello,

Our company website, sociatap.com, is not accessible to Virgin Media clients.  It appears to have been blocked.   This is also causing issues for our clients who have Virgin Media as their provider. They cannot access their accounts. Who do we need to contact to resolve this as it is affecting our business?  Please advise!  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

asim18
Fibre optic

It's being blocked by VM websafe filter. It's working fine for me as I don't use VM's filtering.

According to VirusTotal, 13 security vendors have flagged the website as malicious.

Who coded the website? Have they included lots of trackers, any data mining/gathering scripts, any cookie harvesting or data reselling?

The websites I make for clients are always Zero threat on VirusTotal. 100% clean code.

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

Vodafone also block it for reasons of suspected malware 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/restricted-content/branded-paym-agerestricted.html?type=restricted&CAT=%5...

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If ISPs are blocking your site, they probably have good reason.

The answer is to make your site less suspect, rather than asking them to remove their blocks. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

tzigularov
Joining in

Hello,

Some of our British clients who use Virgin Media as their provider have let us know that they can no longer view our site, sociatap.com, as it is being blocked.  Does anyone have suggestions on who to contact regarding this?  Thanks.  

Please avoid duplicate posts, folks have already started responding to the same question from yesterday...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Company-Website-Blocked-By-Virgin-Media/td-...

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

They can can change their DNS

---------------------------------------------------------------