cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t order pods

Ir1sh-GB
Joining in

Hi,

I am unable to order Wi-Fi pods despite having poor WiFi in numerous rooms. We pay for 350mb yet get less 20 or worse in numerous rooms.

I have done a scan and the app recommends pods but there’s no option to do it. Can someone please help as it makes WFH extremely frustrating.

Thanks, BR 

6 REPLIES 6

SharonBox33
Tuning in

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I posted to the forum a few hours ago. I've been trawling through past posts & someone has mentioned having found a single page referencing VM admittance that the VM Connect App does not allow pod ordering. That was back in January so it's not a new problem.  Hopefully one of the community moderators can resolve the issue for us & send out the required pod as they appear to have done for others in the past. Good luck, hope you get it sorted soon, I also WFH and it's almost impossible with 7mbps!!

Ir1sh-GB
Joining in

Virgin Team,

Can you please assist. I have agin wasted an hour trying to get through on the phone only to be told to order via app which simply can’t be done! 

Client62
Legend

If you value a good Wi-Fi connection buy a Wi-Fi Mesh or Wireless Access Points.

Hi Ir1sh-GB,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with order a WiFi pod. 

I am happy to assist with this. 

I will private message you now regarding this. 

^Martin

Hi Martin,

Still waiting for a reply to our chat from yesterday. You asked for image of scan results which I attached about 5pm yesterday.

Can you let me know if that’s enough?

Hi Ir1sh-GB, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. I can see that since posting, Martin has been able to respond to your private message. 

Just as a note, private messages are not an instant service so there can be delays in coming back to you but rest assured, you will be replied to 😊

If you have any further issues, please respond to Martin directly so he can provide further help. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs