cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabling works

Ruthless2
Joining in

I want to raise concerns about cabling works in my street but it seems impossible to find a number or email address to contact. I am not a Virgin Media customer. I tried the customer service number but the person was unable to help. Can anyone help?

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try on 0333 000 5925  -  seems to be a general number for any VM issues

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

IPFreely
Fibre optic

Should be a phone number on the board they're displaying the permit number on to call. They'll try and help but depending what the issue is may not be able to. If the works are finished if there are defects either the local authority or their own inspections should find them.

Please be aware that defects are quite specific and placement of any cabinets also have a limited amount of issues that may be complained about legitimately. 

Ruthless2
Joining in

There is no board, just random fences and vehicles and disinterested workmen. 

Thank you.

Client62
Legend

Post some photos of the work & the aspect that is of concern.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Your local council's highways department will be able to tell you what permissions have been given for the work and for how long. Also who has requested the permission, which will likely be a subcontractor rather than Virginmedia. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.