cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband problems Harlow

david365
On our wavelength

Having a nightmare with my connection. It has been intermittent for days now. If tried everything on the "check my connection" Web page. Resets including hard resets via the button seem to work sometimes but not always. I've been playing around with this for 3 days. 

I have my own synology mesh gear in the house. Earlier this afternoon after another reset I was getting 380mbps via WiFi on my own mesh, but now it has gone intermittent again. I'm trying to download a file and it keeps stopping.

I have noticed that even when the Internet is working the light on the hub is generally red. Don't think it should be. 

The web check page says wait another 24 hours but I've already waited 2 days. We work from home 

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey david365, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

I can see my colleague has sent you a DM, please do reply to this when you can do.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?