cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Broadband and Telephone connection keeps dropping

Waseemmm89
Tuning in

Hi,

For the past few weeks I have been having Internet and telephone issues. The connection just drops and ok my phone it says connected without Internet. I have done reset pin hole and reboot. Even factory reset nothing seems to helps. Since yesterday it's gotten worse. Before it was dropping but not as much. Yesterday night it was constant it would start working for like 5 mins then would drop again.

I have spoken to VM cust service a few times and gone through steps to rectify it but they kept saying we have sent a 'signal' that should help, but it hasn't. They've been pretty useless, they were going to charge me for engineer visit so I said no and phone a day or so later and they booked engineer without any money so I don't get it they waste so much time chatting crappie, I guess I did phone after 6pm so I was probably though to a call centre out of the country.πŸ™„

I've even had an engender come out and he said it was fine it much be something else causing it and he would take a look but still I am having this issue. There are no issues on the area.

When my Internet goes down so does my telephone line. I can't do without a line as I have phone calls constantly coming some of which are appointments for my elderly parents.

I have added screenshots below. And guess what its disconnected while i was typing this 😑

1000018919.png

1000018918.png

  

1000018917.jpg

 

1000018920.jpg

 

1000018924.jpg

1000018923.jpg

 

1000018922.jpg

 

1000018921.jpg

  

41 REPLIES 41

Hi @Waseemmm89,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm sorry to hear that you've had some ongoing issues.

How are things for you today? Are you seeing any improvements?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, I am no longer with VM, thank God.

I am paying more for services with SKY, they are slower than VM by a mile but at least they are working πŸ˜‚