cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd WIFI Pod

sgillick1993
Joining in

I have called up today requesting a second wifi pod for my second room due to getting no internet only to be told i cannot get one as there system is showing i have good downloads speed. This is the case in my living room where my router is and also in my bedroom as a have a wifi pod. The guy then told me to go on Vm connect app and run a speed test. I cannot do this as you have to be connected to the wifi to do this. I am extremely angry and have wasted 55 minutes on the phone getting told to call back in 48 hours. I have the gigi internet and was told when i ordered the first wifi pod i could have up to 3. Customer service is useless all i want to do is get internet in the second bedroom can someone actually help me its a complete joke!

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The official route is to scan the whole house and then it should allow you to order the Pods.

However, if this is not working, then just wait here a couple of days for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss directly with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey sgillick1993,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with ordering a second WiFi pod. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L