cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media account number is wrong in app

JAUDSLEY
Joining in

When I try to log in to My Virgin Media account on the App it logs me in to an old account that was cancelled, and not my new account. I have both the old and new account numbers but cannot find a way to change which account number it logs in to. Help!

10 REPLIES 10

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JAUDSLEY,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your account and your MY Virgin Media log ins, it is something we are able to help you with, for us to go about doing so we do need to go about confirming some information via a private message which I will send to you now.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JAUDSLEY,

Thanks for joining me within that private message to discuss your issue, if there is anything further we can do to help or you have any other questions, please do let us know so that we can go about looking into this with you.

Joe

Hi Joe I've had the installation of the broadband yesterday can my online account be changed to the new account now please?

Thanks

Hi JAUDSLEY,

Thank you for reaching back out, glad to hear you services in the new house are now active, now the account is active you would need to set up a new Online Account using the new account details and a different Email address.

Regards

Paul.

Stretham can't be right! I have to create a new email address just to be able to access my VM account online! Sorry but that's ridiculous surely you can just amend the account number as it's incorrect- all my other details are correct. Joe said it would be sorted out once the installation was done.

Was your previous account in the same name as the current account, I will be more than happy to have a look to see if we can transfer the account however this is not always possible, please look out for the white envelope to join a private chat.

Regards

Paul.

Hi I haven't seen a white envelope- still unable to access my account can anyone help please? Thanks 

Thanks for coming back to us JAUDSLEY. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steven thanks - I haven't seen a white envelope yet though.