cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to go to "My Account" or "My Virgin Media" Main Pages

GeekCallum
Joining in

I have tried on 3 different devices (PC, Phone, Laptop) to access the "My Account" area from the phone app or the "My Virgin Media" log in pages for "https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/home"

Both of the above take me to a screen where I am simply loading with no feedback on what is actually being attempted or if my account has even been accessed and just the main page is down.

Can I please get some assistance on this? I am a brand new customer and this is a very poor first impression when I can't even access the main portal to control my account settings or even view my account settings.

Thankfully I seem to have internet at the property so that much is good, I just can't control any aspect of it.

18 REPLIES 18

Tomatoes
Joining in

Im having the same issue

dayman99
Joining in

Same problem. I'm a brand new subscriber and I need to change settings, but it won't let me in. Are you guys getting the figure 8 on its side continuous loading screen?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced dayman99,

Welcome to the community.

Can I ask is this error only appearing when trying to access the account settings?

Regards,

Kain

It happens at the login stage. It did briefly let me in on my phone. I have limited access using the app as it takes me to a webpage which has the same loading issue. I'm basically trying to turn websafe off. New account was only registered this afternoon

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there, 

Is that happening on all devices and browsers?

Regards,

Kain

Yes same on Android phone (using Chrome) and Windows 11 laptop (also using Chrome)

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Works fine on my Windows 10 PC using Firefox but fails to load on selecting sign in on my Samsung Galaxy.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for this, 

Our team have identified an issue with a number of our customers.

Once we receive an update we'll then post an update.

Regards,

Kain

dayman99
Joining in

Can you disable WebSafe remotely for me, Kain?