cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two virgin media accounts, my virgin media app

AngMike
Tuning in

Hi I have two virgin media broadband packages in my name. One at my parents address which I set up while I was living there and opted to leave it active as they are still there. I've now moved out and got a separate virgin media package for myself. The issue I'm having is that I signed up for my virgin media with the details of the first package and now have no way to access details to my new package or make/add an account on my virgin media. So when I sign in all I see is my parents account details. Is it possible to add an account for my new package? Or even make a new my virgin media account for it? 

Hope this makes sense and any help is appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Angmike,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

With regards to this, you'll need to 2 seperate emails for each account, do you have another email address you can use to register the new address with?

Let us know,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

32 REPLIES 32

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Angmike,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

With regards to this, you'll need to 2 seperate emails for each account, do you have another email address you can use to register the new address with?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi thanks for your response 

I do have another email address but I have tried this before and when I enter my new account number and area reference number it tells me I'm already signed up and refers me back to my first account? Not sure if I am doing something wrong 

Screenshot_20220831-125405_Chrome.jpg

 this is what happens when I try to make a new account with a new email 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply AngMike. 

It looks like you may have used the email address with us before. Had you used it on your old account?

What happens when you try to reset the password please? 

Thanks, 

Nat

I have made a completely new email address to try and register with but still the same issue. Could this possibly be because both my virgin media accounts are linked to one email address? If I try to reset the password then it takes me through the normal process in which to reset it.

Thanks for trying that @AngMike, sorry to see this is still not working.

It would be best that this is checked further so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi there,

I'm having the same exact issue. Is this something you could help me with as well please?

Best,

Oli

Hi there, 

I am having the same issue.

I can't see my ongoing package, only the one it has been discontinued??

Can you help please?

Hi koukos,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'll be happy to help. 🙂

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill