cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media account showing the old account number and details

sam4262
Tuning in

Hi,

I have moved home for more than a month and got a new contract. However, my online account details still cannot be migrated, it's still showing my old account number, details, bills etc.

The Virgin Fault team told me multiple times that they would fix this problem and do the migration, however, two months passed without any progress.

Is there anyone could help here?

Many thanks

26 REPLIES 26

alexwoolgar
Joining in

I am having the same problem and cannot figure out how to resolve it. Can someone help me please?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi alexwoolgar 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing similar issues with your My Virgin Media showing the incorrect details for a previous account with us. To confirm, have you been installed at your current property, or are you awaiting an installation?

Are you able to sign-in to My Virgin Media, and it's showing the incorrect details, or are you experiencing other issues?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

alexwoolgar
Joining in

Hi Reece,

When I log in it shows the details of my old package and doesn't show my new package. Similar to another poster on here, I tried to set up an account using a different e-mail address but it still just linked back to my old account.

Thanks,

Thanks for getting back to us @alexwoolgar 

I would love to help you resolve the issue of having the correct account set to your preferred My Virgin Media username.  I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee

wacforrester
Just joined

I’m having the same issue – my MyVirginMedia account is showing my old account number (for a broadband account that was closed several months ago), and I can’t see my details or bills for my new account. Every time I try logging into the new account it shows my old details; every time I try registering a new MyVirginMedia account with my new account number, it says I already have an account set up under the email address from my old account. Could someone from Virgin please advise? Thanks 

DM23
Joining in

Hi there, 

I'm having the same issue, every time I try to sign in the app shows an old closed account, when entering a new email address it displays "We have found you!" Please can someone please advise.

Thank you 

Hi @DM23 and @wacforrester thanks for your messages here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We may need to raise an IT Ticket for you both so please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W