cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify email to set up account

eugener
Joining in

Hi, 

I cannot verify my email. Each time I click the link it says verification link expired. Please help, this is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Eugene

4 REPLIES 4

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @eugener 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues you are having with your email. Could you please elaborate further, is this to log into your mailbox, or using your email for account access.

Please let us know

Sabrina. 

Mag2
Joining in

I am having similar problems. My account has been hacked and I am trying to change password. I do not receive the verification email. Please help.

Hi Sabrina,

I am trying to set up an account on the Virgin Media app. I have created an account but when I try to log in I get the error message: "You haven't confirmed this email address yet. Please check your inbox for a message called 'Verify your My Virgin Media email' and click the link in the email". 
As soon as I receive the email and click the link I'm redirected to a page that tells me "Verification link expired". 

Thanks,

Eugene

Hey Eugene. 

Thanks for getting back in touch, so that we can assist with this we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina