cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create account in app

thornaby
On our wavelength

I have been trying to create an account for my sister in law for her new VM account since 30th January.

I firstly got virginmedia.com e mail address knocked back so got a new address.(mail.com) which was accepted and then no matter what I put in for a password I got that knocked back. When asked for name and account no got the message account not recognised 

Tried VM on WhatsApp and they tell me account is showing ok and services ok which they are.

Because of this she cannot set up a DD for payment and e billing etc. She has regularly been talking to reps on phones and getting nowhere. She has an issue with the contract because it's a higher value than offered on phones.Need to have correct account value before she wii accept contract.

She has just had a helpful person on WhatsApp who tried to help and gave us the dummies guide to creating account in app. Tried 2 phones and a tablet,even clearing cache and deleting app and reinstalled but cannot get past the error.

Would appreciate any help or advice before she chucks towel in and goes elsewhere.

4 REPLIES 4

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi thornaby,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for the issues you've had in registering an online account. 

We would be happy to help with registering an online account for your sister in law. We would need to speak directly with her for this though. 

Would she be able to make an account on this site and comment on this thread so we can respond to it?

^Martin

thornaby
On our wavelength

Yes , I will sort that for her.

Hello Martin, I am the actual account holder and need help. 

Hi Den1952,

Thank you for making the account and welcome to the community. 

I will private message you now so I can gather some details and assist. 

^Martin