cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify email

EmmaCh
Joining in

Tried to register through the app. Email link either doesn't cone through or the link goes to email link expired! Very frustrating as lots of people seem to have the same problem from weeks ago but it hasn't been rectified yet? Please advise. I'm an O2 mobile customer and would like to see my options with boosters etc. 

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@EmmaCh  If you state what app you are referring to we can move this thread to the relevant forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The Virgin Media App

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you also a VM broadband/TV/Telephone customer?  I don't think that the My Virgin Media app will show you O2 mobile options as these are now dealt with via the My 02 app.

The VM Forum Team staff will respond here to assist with the verification email.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @EmmaCh 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you are not receiving your verification email.

Will pop you a PM 📩  now to assist further.

Thanks!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs