cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT SEE MY BILLS ON APP AND WEB ACCOUNT

daz_city
Joining in

As my contract has expired,  I negotiated a new contract by chatting with a Virgin Media representative via the webchat functionality on the Virgin Media website. I received my pre-contract documents, agreed to the new contract in chat, and later on received my new contract via email.

However, at time of writing, my new contract is not showing on the My Virgin Media website - which still invites me to get in touch to renew my contract, and has no contract available to view. 

When chatting with the Virgin Media representative  they said it should all be live and displaying in my account within 24hrs. It has been longer than this, and as I say, no changes have yet appeared.

Currently paying the bills after receiving the sms link. No other why to see when, how much and what i am paying for.

Is there a reason why my new contract seems to not have been implemented? When can I expect these changes to occur? Are you able to check to ensure there are no issues with my account or new contract?

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @daz_city thanks for posting and welcome to our community

Sorry to hear you're currently unable to view your bills and for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R