cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App showing different package after renwal

IainC86
On our wavelength

I recently renewed my package through cancellations and my app is only showing that i have  o2 the other 3 tabs broadband, tv and phone are simply showing add.  These were all enabled before and i still have all these services, any idea what could be causing this as it worked before i renewed. 

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jakelly
On our wavelength

There are multiple posts on this forum for the same issue that many customers are having there is something wrong with app.  Mine has been like this for a few months now and still not fixed.  All apps up to date the exact same on other devices.

A ticket was raised for mine then escalated and it has never been fixed. 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/My-Virgin-Media-App/My-Virgin-Media-app-not-working/td-p/544025...

1000024949.jpg

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi IainC86, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue viewing your services within My VM. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi IainC86,

Thanks for chatting with us in our PM's, I'm glad we got this confirmed for you 😊

If you need further help with this then please get back in touch by posting on this public thread once again, we'll be here to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

IainC86
On our wavelength

IMG_0126.png

 its still bot resolved, as u can see its still not showing me i have any services other than the sim, so i cant check when certain services may be down.  Can you look into this please

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @IainC86,

Thank you for coming back to us. I am sorry this still has not been updated. Can you please check using a different device or on a Laptop desktop using our site which you can access here so we can rule out if it is the app or not?

Thanks, 
Zoie

Jakelly
On our wavelength

There are multiple posts on this forum for the same issue that many customers are having there is something wrong with app.  Mine has been like this for a few months now and still not fixed.  All apps up to date the exact same on other devices.

A ticket was raised for mine then escalated and it has never been fixed. 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/My-Virgin-Media-App/My-Virgin-Media-app-not-working/td-p/544025...

1000024949.jpg

singlesmart
Tuning in

I raised same issue last week. Virgin media are apparently aware of this and have raised multiple tickets with their IT. It’s a shame that nothing has been pinned about this issue on the forums to keep us all up to date. 

IainC86
On our wavelength

Hi Zoie

IMG_0144.png

shows perfectly using that yeah but app still not updated so defo an app issue, very odd 😕

Hi IainC86

We will send this query over to the relevant area of the business for review.

This will be looked at and a fix put in place where required. 

We are sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused in the meantime. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Mine still haven’t been fixed. I’ve heard nothing back / heard no updates. I’ve even logged a complaint now and they keep trying to fob me off getting me to try the usual stuff like reinstall app / clear cache etc. 

The issue is with the app itself. Virgin media need to sort this. Multiple people have this issue so put something high up on your forums telling people there is currently an issue and give regular updates!!