cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 accounts on the same email, can't access one, even with account number

Arkanoid
Tuning in

My dad had a previous account on the same email so I could administer it for him, now I've set up a new account at a different address, under my name, on the same email and have no way to access online services, any way I try to login or reset password including with the new account number, I end up back on that account, is there a way I can sort this?

73 REPLIES 73

Hi there, i am having the same issue. Telephone staff have been completely unhelpful. Could you kindly help resolve this? 2 different accounts showing for one email address. One account number is old and was cancelled. New account number is registered with same email address but not showing up on online account or app

Hey @Darklordmark Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the MyVM app.
This will need what we call a move and transfer of the online account.

I will assist you on this and get this done for you.
I will send a private message to further assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @Darklordmark on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad to say that we have successfully completed this move over for the account.
As advised - it will take 24 hours for the move and transfer to complete.

Reach out to us for any other queries and let us know how it goes with the MyVM account.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

karsan911
Joining in

Exact same issue, two accounts with one email address. Please can you reach out to resolve 

Thanks 

Karsan 

Hi Karsan911 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see you are having issues with the email on your account ☹.

Please can you confirm if both of the accounts are active?

Are you trying to make an online account? or do you already have one?

Let us know we, want to help. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Heya same issue here.

Only my most recent account is active, not the older one. Would be good if someone could reach out from support to resolve.

Hi, please may I also have some help on this issue?

Kind regards,
Molly M

Hi nzcoward, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having the same issue as the OP. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Molly, 

We're sorry to hear this is affecting you as well. I've done the same and sent you a private message to help further 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Molly, 

Thanks for sticking with us via private message on this one. 

I'm happy that I was able to get things resolved for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team