cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

something's gone wrong

Robdogg111
Joining in

Every time I try and log into my account I get the below error. Its been happening for a few weeks now. Can anyone assist, I can't get into my account at all

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

It's something at our end, and we?re working as fast as we can to fix it.

If you try again later everything will be sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to do anything else?

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

Contact Us

25 REPLIES 25

Hi @Charlicrosbie thanks for your post here - I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Just before we take this further, can you please try and reset your password on your own account as this can resolve a lot of issues?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi,

it doesn’t let me reset password or forgotten password as it says it’s need additional information on my account 

Thank you for letting us know @Charlicrosbie.

I can see you already have an active forum post/thread regarding this. To avoid double working this, please remain speaking to our team on the other post. Our team will do our best to help resolve this matter for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

annairvine73
Joining in

Hi, my account does this too and has done so since I opened the account. 

Hi @annairvine73,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're facing some issues logging into your My Virgin Media online account. Can you confirm what device you're using and the browser too?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, 

I am using a Samsung phone and have tried Samsung browser and Google chrome both with incognito mode on and off. 

Hi annairvine73, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with this, can you confirm if this happens on multiple browsers and does this also happen on the desktop, tablet and phone? 

Chris. 

Yes. Happens on everything and won't let me reset password. 

Thank you for the reply @annairvine73.

I'm sorry that the issue is still there 😞
I will assist you on this and see how I can help to get this resolved.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Fishfish
Joining in

I've been having this same issue for the past week. I'n not able to access TV guide or channels using the app, Safari or Chrome on mobile or laptop devices.