cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price rise

Hosay299
Superfast

HI can i ask will my account be one of these with the price rise as i would like to know now if i can thanks 

11 REPLIES 11

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

What does your contract say?

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

As in ??

As in... what does your online contract with VM state about your exposure to annual price rises? https://ebill2.virginmedia.com/ebill3/ViewContract.xhtml

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Monthly price shown will increase each April from April 2024 by the Retail Price Index rate of inflation announced in February each year plus 3.9%. See virginmedia.com/prices for details

So? It states at bottom 

So... You are indeed affected by the 8.8% price hike in April. 

Can I change plans or leave as a option due to price change??

As is it a mid contract change.

I was able to with previous company??

Hi Hosay299,

Thank you for your post. We can certainly check on our side to see if you would be affected by that. 

I will private message you now. 

^Martin

Have replyed