cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract renewal not processed

qwerty0191
Joining in

Hi, my 18 month contract (M125) expired at the end of last year and I'm now on a rolling contract. A bit more than a month ago, I accepted the renewal deal (10GBP discount) offered through the online portal and received an order number and several confirmation emails, as well as contract information and contract summary pdfs.

However, I have now received the bill for march, which still states that I am on a rolling contract, together with some information about further price increases in April.

When I log in to the online portal, it says that I am still on the rolling contract. Clicking to any of the links for changing/upgrading the package takes me to an error message with the option to return to the homepage.

Similar error messages appear when I click on the corresponding topics on their help page.

I've had a look at this forum and it seems to be a well-known issue. Given that competitors offer much better deals (I'm looking at at least 55GBP/month for M125 if I were to stay with VM, increasing to about 60GBP in April), I am inclined to cancel my contract, unless this gets sorted out swiftly.

Could someone please look into this?

Thank you very much!

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @qwerty0191,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there appears to be some kind of dispute with your bundle. So that we can take a closer look at what's happening for you, I'm going to send you a private message shortly. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @qwerty0191,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could look into things and help you address your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!